Room - 411
Is the Deluge of New Technology Really Changing Risk?
Investors are balancing the upside of once-and-done cell and gene therapies with the risk of complex manufacturing, new infrastructure and unwritten regulatory rules. But has the inherent risk of new biology changed that much, and what are the lessons from the rise of first-generation biologics?
• Session Chair: Simone Fishburn, Ph.D., Vice President and Editor-in-Chief, BioCentury
• Jun Bao, Ph.D., President & CEO, Impact Therapeutics Inc.
• Susan Dillon, Ph.D., co-founder, President & CEO, Aro Biotherapeutics Co.
• Tim Lu, M.D., Ph.D., co-founder & CEO, Senti Biosciences Inc.
• Igor Matushansky, M.D., Ph.D., CMO & Global Head of R&D, Hookipa Pharma Inc.