C-Suite Clinical Development Bootcamp (included in conference registration)
Magnolia Ballroom 1 (3rd Floor)
Success in finding strategic partners and winning regulatory approval hinges on crucial product development decisions, beginning at discovery. The hurdles are becoming even more complicated as regulators are quickly adopting new endpoints, clinical designs and new statistics to address today’s complex new products. This session is especially tailored for Chinese executives who are responsible for make-or-break decisions years before their product ever reach the patient. The Bootcamp is divided into three parts: Regulatory, Early Development and Clinical Operations.
• Lingshi Tan, Ph.D., Founder & CEO, dMed Biopharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
• Wenyu GUO, M.D., VP, Clinical Operations, CStone Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
• Min Irwin, Ph.D., CEO, Reistone Biopharma Co. Ltd.
• Helen Qinghong LI, M.D., Head, Medical Quality Assurance, China, Pfizer Inc.
• Yi LIU, VP, Clinical Science & Medical Affairs, dMed Biopharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
• Chris Lu, Ph.D., Founder & CEO, Laekna Therapeutics Shanghai Co. Ltd.
• Joan Shen, M.D., CEO, I-Mab Biopharma Co. Ltd.
• Jun SHI, M.D., SVP, Early Development & Clinical Pharmacology, dMed Biopharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
• Angela Yan, SVP, Regulatory Affairs & Strategy, dMed Biopharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
• Peiyng YAO, Executive Director, Quality Assurance, dMed Biopharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
• Eric Zhang, Ph.D., VP, Regulatory Affairs & Strategy, dMed Biopharmaceutical Co. Ltd.